ESET Protect Enterprise
Enterprise Protection for Business
Today, organizations need increased visibility into their computers to ensure that emerging threats, careless employee behavior and unwanted applications are not putting company profits and reputation at risk. Enterprise-grade prevention, detection and response solution allow quick analysis and remediation of any security issue in the network, including cloud sandboxing technology that prevents zero-day threats and a full disk encryption capability for enhanced data protection
- Unique behavior and reputation-based detection that is fully transparent to security teams and gives them real-time feedback gathered from over 100 million endpoints in our LiveGrid.
- Improved protection against ransomware and zero-day threats via cloud-based sandboxing technology.
- Helps comply with data regulation with full disk encryption capabilities on Windows and macOS.
- Easily accessible ESET PROTECT console improves TCO of security management.
- Single-pane-of-glass remote management for visibility to threats, users and quarantined items.
- Company endpoints and mobiles are protected via advanced multilayered technology, including file server security, now with secure banking protection.
Includes ESET Protect Entry Plus:
Advanced multilayered protection for computers, smartphones and virtual machines.
File Server Security
Real-time protection for your company’s data passing through all general servers.
Full Disk Encryption
Robust encryption solution for system disks, partitions or entire devices to achieve legal compliance.
Proactive protection against zero-day threats that analyses suspicious samples in an isolated cloud sandbox environment.
Endpoint Detection & Response
Highly customizable EDR enables identification of anomalous behavior and further investigation with subsequent response capabilities to incidents and breaches.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- macOS 10.9 and later
- Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS 64-bit and RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Desktop 7 64-bit
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 64-bit
- CentOS 7 64-bit
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 64-bit, 18.04 LTS 64-bit
- Debian 9 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 64-bit, 15 64-bit
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
Download the ESET Protect Enterprise Overview (PDF).