ESET Dynamic Threat Defense
Cloud-based Sandboxing Technology
What is EDTD
ESET Dynamic Threat Defense (EDTD) is a cloud-based sandboxing technology that adds a powerful layer of security to your existing ESET endpoint protection.
EDTD detects and analyzes never-before-seen threats to protect against ransomware, targeted attacks, advanced persistent threats (APTs), zerodays and other sophisticated malware.
EDTD will automatically identify a suspicious program, execute it in a secure sandbox and analyze it, then block it if it’s malicious—all before the malware can reach your network, endpoints or users.
- Fully cloud-based technology, able to analyze files in under five minutes
- Vital layer of security on top of endpoint protection and mail security to shield against new advanced threats
- Simple setup and management via ESET Security Management Center
- Analyzes files from web browsers, mail clients, compressed files and removable media
Why you need it
- Advanced threats designed to spread ransomware and other attacks proliferate as criminals seek new ways to circumvent security for huge financial rewards. With ~$1.5 trillion in cybercrime revenues annually and cybercriminals earning upwards of $166,000 per month, developing APTs and malware becomes more lucrative
- Blocking these threats requires a behavioral approach to detection. While endpoint protection calculates what a file might do, EDTD runs it in a real operating system with AI and machine learning to uncover its true purpose.
- Combining the intelligence of ESET Endpoint Security’s layered protection with the fast and complex processing power of a cloud-based sandbox keeps your business armed against advanced threats and leaves day-to-day operations uninterrupted.
ESET Dynamic Threat Defense is available as a standalone product or as part of a bundle that combines some of ESET’s essential security products to help you build a comprehensive multilayered portfolio.
ESET Remote Workforce Offer: Perfect for small to medium-sized businesses, this bundle includes cloud-based management and combines endpoint security, server security, cloud sandbox analysis and full disk encryption into one cost-effective solution that saves up to 50% compared to standalone products.
ESET Dynamic Endpoint Protection: Great for businesses of all sizes, this bundle includes onpremise management through ESET Security Management Center and combines endpoint protection with cloud-based sandboxing technology for an enterprise-grade solution against today’s sophisticated attacks. Optional full disk encryption and mail server security add-ons available.
|Bundle||ESET Targeted Attack Protection||ESET Dynamic Endpoint Protection||ESET
|ESET Dynamic Threat Defense (standalone)|
|EDTD for Endpoint Security + File Security|
|EDTD for Mail Security|
|ESET Endpoint Security + File Security|
|ESET Full Disk Encryption|
|ESET Enterprise Inspector|
|Minimum seat quantity||250||5||5||5|
|Management console||ESET Security Management Center (on-premise)||ESET Security Management Center (on-premise)||ESET Cloud Administrator (cloud-based management)|
|Available for monthly licensing via ESET MSP Administrator|