ESET Protect Entry
Multi-layered Protection for Business
Protect your company computers, laptops and mobiles with cutting-edge security products all managed via a cloud-based management console.
- Easily accessible ESET PROTECT Cloud console improves the TCO of security management.
- Single-pane-of-glass remote management for visibility to threats, users and quarantined items.
- Company endpoints and mobiles protected via advanced multilayered technology, including file server security, now with secure intranet and banking protection.
- Best-in-class endpoint security, utilizing ESET´s verified layered approach (combining the best of all worlds: cloud-based reputation, machine learning, and deep behavioral inspection).
- Award-winning endpoint protection combines the latest Machine Learning techniques with decades of human expertise.
Dynamic and custom reporting
ESET PROTECT provides over 170 built-in reports and allows you to create custom reports from over 1,000 data points.
Always the latest features
Leave the updating of the console up to us. We’ll do it in the background, and you’ll always be on the latest version with the latest components.
Starting with MFA-protected access, the console is equipped with an advanced Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) system.
Dynamic groups can sort computers based on current device status or defined inclusion criteria.
Multiple users and permission groups can be created to allow access to a limited portion of the ESET PROTECT console. This allows full streamlining of responsibilities across large enterprise teams.
SIEM and SOC support
ESET PROTECT fully supports SIEM tools and can output all log information in the widely accepted JSON or LEEF format, allowing for integration with Security Operations Centers (SOC).
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- macOS 10.9 and later
- Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS 64-bit and RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Desktop 7 64-bit
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 64-bit
- CentOS 7 64-bit
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 64-bit, 18.04 LTS 64-bit
- Debian 9 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 12 64-bit, 15 64-bit
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
Download the ESET Protect Entry Overview (PDF).