ESET Endpoint Protection Advanced Cloud
Multilayered technology, machine learning and human expertise combined with automated security management.
This product is no longer available, please Contact Us for replacement solution.
Bundled solution includes following products:
Manage products via the cloud
ESET Cloud Administrator web-based console enables you to remotely manage all products of your company’s network security. This service gets rid of the need to buy, install or maintain additional hardware. So you reduce the total cost of ownership. It's easy to use. So you can concentrate on your important work.
ESET ENDPOINT PROTECTION ADVANCED CLOUD PROVIDES:
ESET Unilicense covers all the bases, allowing you to mix and match endpoint protection without wasting a single license.
Add additional devices at any time
You can purchases licenses for additional computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers any time.
Transfer a license to another computer
You can transfer a valid ESET license to a completely new computer from the original one. In addition, you can switch from one OS to another.
Switch to a different platform at any time
It's easy to switch your protection from one platform to another any time during the license term, without having to purchase additional licenses.
Looking for more?
Upgrade to full-service protection
As well as protecting all your computers, laptops, and file servers, make your email gateway impenetrable. ESET mail security eliminates email-borne malware at the server level, before it can do any damage.
- Cloud-based management
- Endpoint security
- File server security
- Mail security
Add data access protection
A simple, effective way for businesses of all sizes to implement multi-factor authentication across commonly utilized systems.
- Prevent data breaches
- Meet compliance requirements
- Easily manage authentication
- Comprehensive endpoint security for desktop & mobile devices, VMs, file and mail servers.
- Cloud-based or on-premise endpoint management included.
- Powerful, easy-to-use encryption for hard drives (FDE), removable media, files and email.
- Full remote device management without requiring VPNs.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- macOS 10.9 and later
- Debian and RedHat based distributions (Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Fedora, Mandriva, RedHat etc.)
- kernel 2.6.x and later
- GNU C Library 2.3 or newer
- GTK+ 2.6 or newer
- LSB 3.1 compatibility recommended
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and later
- iOS 8 and later
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 14.04 LTS, 12.04 LTS
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, 6
- Centos 7
- FreeBSD 9
- Sles 12
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+