ESET Mail Security for IBM Domino
Do More With Your IBM Domino Server Secured
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
ESET Mail Security for Lotus Domino provides powerful antivirus and antispam protection, scanning all email traffic passing through the Lotus Domino server, as well as providing fully fledged server-as-client protection.
Safeguard your email with simple set-and-forget protection against malware and spam
- Antivirus & Antispam eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware and stops spam and phishing attempts with high interception rates.
- Meets the needs of complex network infrastructure. Optimized for Virtual environments, with Snapshot Independence and Native Clustering support.
- Remote Management. Fully manageable via the new ESET Remote Administrator web console.
Antivirus and Antispyware
- Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware
- Protects your email gateway at the SMTP and NRPC levels and regularly scans email data stored on Domino Server
- ESET Self-Defense prevents malware and unauthorized users from disabling and weakening the security of the system
- Provides all the tools for full-fledged server protection, including the resident shield and on-demand scanner
- Perform scans on-demand or schedule scans of any content stored within the Domino database structure
- Powered by the advanced ThreatSense technology combining speed, accuracy and minimal system impact
- Stops spam and phishing messages with high interception rates
- Allows you to define antispam threshold scores with greater precision
- Real file type detection lets the admin apply policies for specific type of content in e-mail attachments
- Lets you configure all key antispam settings via the intuitive user interface
- ESET Mail Security for IBM Lotus Domino is compatible with ESET Remote Administrator
- Allows you to remotely deploy, manage, and update and report on all instances of ESET security software in the company network
- Offers a set of pre-defined actions upon scanning results
Log & Statistics
- Lets you keep abreast of security status with detailed and comprehensive logs and statistics
- Spam log – Displays sender, recipient, spam score, classification reason and action taken
- Greylisting log – Displays greylisted sender, recipient, action taken and status until connection denial period ends
- Supports Lotus Domino Partitioned servers (multiple Domino installations on one physical machine) Automatically excludes critical server files from scanning
Anti-malware Protection and Antispam
- Antivirus and Antispyware
Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware with optional cloud-powered scanning for even better detection performance.
- Antispam and Anti-Phishing
Stops spam and phishing attempts, with high interception rates. Ready to run after installation without further configuration.
- Exploit Blocker - Fighting Targeted Attacks
New detection technology that strengthens protection against targeted attacks and previously unknown exploits – i.e. zero-day attacks.
- Message Processing Rules
Offers a wide range of combinations for handling every message, using standard and advanced parameters including previous anti-spam filtering or antivirus scanner results.
- Database On-Demand Scan
Administrators can choose which databases and mailboxes will be scanned. Smart scanning allows server resources to be conserved.
- Device Control
Ensure no unauthorized offline media are used within your network. Blocks unauthorized devices, or allows different access levels.
Complex Infrastructure Covered
- Snapshot Independence
ESET updates and program modules can be stored outside of the default location – so updates and modules don’t have to be downloaded every time a virtual machine is reverted to an earlier snapshot.
- Native Clustering Support
Interconnect several installed nodes of ESET Mail Security within a cluster and manage them as one, eliminating the need to replicate changes in configuration manually.
- ESET Shared Local Cache
ESET Shared Local Cache stores the metadata of scanned files so replica files on one machine are not scanned again on other virtual machines.
- Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Provider
Monitors key functionalities of ESET Mail Security via WMI framework. This allows integration of ESET Mail Security into third-party management and SIEM software.
- Process Exclusions
Allows you to define processes which are ignored by the real-time protection module – especially useful for backup or live virtual machine migration.
- Incremental Micro-Definitions
Updates and actualizations are downloaded and applied incrementally in small packages, conserving system resources and internet bandwidth without any noticeable impact.
- Component-Based Installation
Install on the components you need, including Real-Time File System Protection, Web and Email Protection, Device Control, and more.
- Remote Management
ESET Mail Security comes fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator, delivering a perfect “look & see” overview of the network security status.
- ESET Log Collector
Collects all logs relevant for troubleshooting into one archive, which can be emailed or uploaded to a shared network drive to speed up the troubleshooting process.
- ESET License Administrator
Handle all licenses via web browser, transparently from one place, merging, delegating and managing them in real-time.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32 & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32 & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Supported IBM Lotus Domino Versions:
- IBM Lotus Domino 6.5
- IBM Lotus Domino 7.X.X
- IBM Lotus Domino 8.X.X
- IBM Domino 9.x Social Edition
- Intel/AMD x86/x64
Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator 6
- Note: Not compatible with previous versions of ESET Remote Administrator
- See more information about ESET Remote Administrator compatibility
|ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server||ESET Mail Security for Linux / FreeBSD||ESET Mail Security for IBM Domino||ESET Security for Kerio|
|Mail Security Comparison|
|Antivirus and Antispyware
Filters malware at the mail level with proven antivirus and antispyware technology.
Keeps company inboxes spam-free filtering out unsolicited emails, scams, phishing and frauds.
Designed for virtual environments with a range of features for seamless operation and high performance.
Efficiently protects the server file system as a host against malware and breaches.
The NOD32 scanning core seamlessly integrates with Kerio infrastructure as a plugin to filter out malwares.
Allows to manage mail security and push policies centrally from a single console.
The interface provides for a pleasant user experience , with good clarity in the main areas and a great level of fine-tuning under the covers.
Download the ESET Mail Security for Lotus Business Datasheet (PDF).
- Antivirus for IBM Lotus Domino mail servers 6.5 or newer. Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008. Media: License Download.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.